The board's policies are its guiding principles. Bellevue School has six policies that are the statements of intent, rules and boundaries that provide direction for the school. These policies are consistent with government legislation, regulations, the charter of the school and the relevant employment agreements. They are reviewed on a three year cycle.
If you wish to view any of the procedures that sit under each of these policies please contact the school office.
Our school policies are:-
- 1.0 Curriculum & Student Achievement Policy 395 KB
- 2.0 Administration & Management Policy 367 KB
- 3.0 Employment & Personnel Policy 380 KB
- 4.0 Financial & Property Management Policy 378 KB
- 5.0 Health & Safety Policy 509 KB
- 6.0 General Legislation Policy 380 KB